AWARDS DINNERS | CHARITY BALLS | TEAM BUILDING | WORKSHOPS | WELLBEING
Welcome to Hayne House, a purpose-built and versatile venue set in Kent’s countryside, with a heartfelt commitment to sustainability.
Whether you are looking to host a glamorous gala dinner, an awards ceremony or a quiet place for a non-tech team building day, our orangery and picturesque grounds are the perfect backdrop for your event.
Why choose Hayne House for your event?
- Exclusive use in an intimate setting
- Excellent access by car and rail to Folkestone, Ashford and London
- Purpose-built, flexible inside and outdoor space, with multiple break out areas
- Accommodates up to 100 guests seated for dinner and 130 guests for cocktail parties.
- A stunning backdrop for distinguished celebrations such as awards ceremonies, Charity balls or Christmas parties
- Stunning grounds and rooms filled with natural light for team building days
- Ample parking
- Fine dining with local produce from our caterers Andersons
- Fully stocked bar with locally sourced and sustainably produced wines and spirits
- Spacious dance floor
- In house DJ
- On site accommodation with many nearby hotels
- A venue committed to net zero, accredited by the Sustainable Wedding Alliance and winners of Sustainable Kent Business at the Kent Wedding Awards.
- A dedicated and experienced team on hand to make your bespoke event run seamlessly
MINIMISING THE IMPACT OF YOUR EVENT
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do, from our long-term ambition to reach net zero, to the smaller actions we take on a day to day basis.
There are many ways that you can reduce the impact of your event, such as:
- Choosing local wines and spirits
- Choosing more vegetarian options for your menus
- Laying on a minibus service or encouraging taxi sharing for your guests’ travelling to the venue
- Choosing sustainably sourced flower arrangements and centre pieces
- Avoid single use plastic
- Offsetting your guests’ travelling to the event
We are situated just off the M20 between Ashford and Folkestone with access to London by rail in under an hour.
We have 6 double bedrooms on site and have many options for overnight stay in Hythe or Folkestone.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY
In January 2021, we joined the United Nations Race to Zero, a global campaign to achieve net zero by 2050 and are working towards reducing our emissions by half by 2025. We hope to be as close to net zero as we can by 2030.
Our journey to net zero is a long road ahead, so we are doing our very best to evaluate and improve our practices, one step at a time.
You can see our latest sustainability report here.