PHOTOSHOOT AND FILMING LOCATION IN KENT
Session prices start from £190 (exVAT)
Natural light, bright, beautiful, non-residential property in Kent for commercial photoshoot and filming use.
Set within grounds of 35 acres, Hayne House is a well-established commercial shoot venue in Kent offering a variety of inside and outside locations with a friendly and a personal, efficient service.
The former hunting estate of Edward and Mrs Simpson offers a small ‘family’ home full of character and period charm, as well as a modern, contemporary eco-chic open-plan Orangery, making it ideal for a range of fashion shoots, adverts or commercial shoots.
Use of the space includes:
- An Orangery with floor to ceiling glass doors that open directly out onto the gardens with sky lanterns
- The former Hunting Lodge with onsite accommodation (six bedrooms all en suite), a sitting and dining room with wooden floors, entrance hall with a pretty staircase and fireplaces
- An additional B&B (five bedrooms all en suite)
- Outdoor space, porch and gorgeous gardens
- A separate cottage for hair and make up is available for an extra £120 a day
Why book Hayne House for your next location assignment?
- Natural light through the glass doors and lanterns
- Provides you with a ‘white’ space large enough to accommodate a crew of more than 10 people plus equipment
- The glasshouse provides architectural interest and made using sustainable materials, that can work for home or commercial shoots
- Within the gardens an outdoor pavilion which can be used as a garden room or for outdoor shoots
- The gardens make the perfect backdrop
- For larger scale shoots there is ample parking
- Disabled access
- Space to store your equipment
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Toilets with hand soap and sanitiser
- We can provide for all of your catering needs or accommodate food trucks
- A professional and experienced team to meet, greet and say goodnight who are open-minded, quick to respond and have a flexible outlook (fleur this is really important as they might want to film at night) Also they want information asap as the majority of the companies offer a 24/7 service
- Onsite accommodation
- Local access to supermarkets that include Waitrose, Sainsbury’s and Tescos
- Easy access to the coast, with lots of local hotels, traditional B&Bs and Airbnb’s
Previous clients include Gingerray, Rebecca Carpenter, Pierra G and many more.
What makes Hayne House unique is that we are an eco-conscious, green corporate venue with values that include integrity, honesty and passion, all with an environmental conscience.
We pride ourselves on being ‘innovatively-green’ and sustainable which gives modern thinking companies a green venue without giving up on modern needs.
In 2018 we launched the new, sustainable Orangery and created a building that meant that “going green” no longer implies having to compromise on style.
As environmental concerns jump on the global agenda, we adopt responsible practices and are constantly looking for new ways to improve, to ensure that we operate as green as possible.
By Car: direct links to London and Europe via the M20 and Eurotunnel. Located just off the M20 and less than 15 minutes from Ashford, less than 5 minutes away from Eurotunnel and 20 minutes away from the port of Dover.
By Rail: less than an hour on the High Speed from St Pancras International, London and 20 minutes from Ashford International Eurostar station.
We are served by three train stations: Sandling, Folkestone and Ashford International.
Being near the coast and en route to Europe, there are many small, medium and large hotels, B&Bs and Airbnb’s nearby.