Congratulations you’ve said YES! You are now engaged to be married and we are guessing that the next 48 hours might feel like a total whirlwind and even after that you might still be in a bit of shock and of course you can’t stop staring at your hand!
At Hayne House, we understand that even though you might have been thinking about this moment for years, the wedding bells, might just put you in a surprisingly glorious spin.
So, we thought we would write a helpful essential reading for recently engaged couples, as we want you to capture and savour this moment – one of the most fun and exciting times you have together.
Is visiting Hayne House top of your list? Book onto one of our open days
9. Choose around three to four wedding venues and book a show around.
Our recommendation is visit wedding venues on your own (don’t take parents to first visits), but do take a list of questions! Is it always handy to ask:
- Do you have a wet weather continency?
- How flexible is the venue e.g. do we have to follow the venues set times?
- What time is last orders?
- What are the food options, for Instance could you include a grazing station for your evening guests?
- What is included in the venues wedding packages?
- What is the payment procedure if you want to book?
- Does the price quoted include VAT?
10. Book your perfect wedding venue.
Once you have booked your perfect wedding venue then it’s time to start designing and sending out Your Save The Date invites – but that’s a whole other part of planning a wedding! Did you know that Hayne House is situated at the perfect distance from locations like Ashford, Folkestone, Dover, Whitstable, Canterbury and many more!